Ph.D. University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA : Electrical Engineering(2004-2010)
Advisor: Prof. Prakash Narayan, Ph.D.
Dissertation: Information Theoretic Secret Key Generation: Structured Codes andTree Packing
M.S. University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA: Electrical Engineering(2001-2003)
Advisor: Prof. James A. Bucklew, Ph.D.
Research topic: Universal Simulation Distributions
B.S. Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand: Electrical Engineering(2001)
First Class Honors
- Chulalongkorn University, International School of Engineering, Bangkok, Thailand
* Systems Dynamics and Control
* Principles of Information System
* Advanced Computer Programming Laboratory
* Computer Programming Laboratory
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., San Diego, CA, USA
Senior Systems Engineer : 2014-2017
- Post Doctoral Research Associate, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL, USA : 2011-2014
Coordinated Science Laboratory Electrical and Computer Engineering
Advisor: Venugopal V. Veeravalli, Ph.D.