All applicants must complete the application process as outlined below.
Upon successful submission, print out the completed application form and prepare the following supporting materials:
- Three one-inch photographs
- Academic transcript(s)
- Official test results for all the required tests.
- A certificate of student status from current institution (for applicants who are still currently studying in school)
- A copy of the Identity Card
- A copy of house registration
Submit all documents and an application fee of 1,000 baht (cash only) at the International School of Engineering office, Chulalongkorn University, Room 105 Building 2, Faculty of Engineering between 8:30 a.m. - 4.00 p.m., with the exception of official holidays.
Note: Applicants must wear school uniform or be formally dressed.